Friday, May 27, 2011

facebook top ten games of 2011

we all know facebook right!!!, facebook is one of the biggest social networking site in the phillipines, but before facebook is mearly a shadow and none of the Fillipino people notice facebook, we concentrate about friendster, I think it has been 3 years since facebook boomed in the phillipines, and friendster is long gone forgotten, I am not saying that no one uses friendster anymore, it just less in ratio of months we spend at facebook and friendster is 11:1, it has been a good roll for facebook but, more and more facebook users switched to twitter and tumblr, so if the facebook's board of directors read this I suggest that you put games that doesn't  need any money involved..... anyway I'm g'nna discuss the top 10 games in facebook

#10 is made popcap like plants v.s. zombies it is:

BEJEWELED BLITZ. some say it is nice, but i can't tell because I never played this game, and it has almost 11 million players a month



  #9 is made by playfish it is

PETSOCIETY has over 11 million players every month, and it is played by adopting a dog like pet, your g'nna edit his/her facial features, fur,fur color etc..



#8n is made by zynga it is :

TREASURE ISLE, I played treasure isle and it's cool it's very nice

#7 is made by digital chocolate

MILLIONARE CITY, millionare city has over 11 million users monthly



#6 is stiil made by zynga it is

MAFIA WARS, I can't comment on this game because I never played this before. but my friens said that it is nice, and it has 12 million gamers monthly


#5 is made by zynga, again it is

CAFE WORLD, I have played cafe world it's a restaurant simulation and it is nice, and has over 15 million users monthly

#4 is still made by zynga it is

FRONTIERVILLE, I have played this and it's like farmville but only simplier, and has over 19 million useres monthly

#3 is made also by zynga and it is
TEXAS HOLD EM, I played this many many times i have like 55 million dollars on the game
#2 is made by zynga and it is

FARMVILLE, we all have farmville right, and if you don't visit facebook and search farmville or type www.farmville.com, and has 50 million users per month
and the top, our number one is made by zynga it is

CITYVILLE, cityville is such a nice game, I myself play this until now, I don't want to be a spoiler soooooooooooooo.. play this at facebook and has over 94 million users monthly

and that's it that's the top ten facebook games

No comments:

Post a Comment